Wow! Dale Calvert really hit it out of the park with his mlm leads tips tonight! For the few of you who don’t know who he is, he’s a million dollar a year earner, an online marketing expert, and has built absolutely massive organizations. Enough said.
Here’s the top 5 tips for generating mlm leads (low cost or free!)
1. PPC (Pay Per Click) OK, so that’s not big news, but his recommendation to focus on the social marketing sites is a great reminder. Facebook, Myspace, etc. all have PPC services that are still a lot cheaper than Adwords and can be more targeted as well. Translation: better quality leads for less money!
2. Use Google’s new KNOL service to post articles (this is brand new!):
Makes sense that Google’s own articles will get better rankings than the other article directories…
3. Craig’s list. Again, not “breaking news” or anything, and I don’t know about you, but I’ve never posted anything there! One of those great tips I need to implement. Of course, don’t advertise your opportunity there, but it’s a great place for a funded proposal (if you don’t have one just go here: https://amazoclub.com
4. This one IS breaking news: Wal-mart has a competitive product to Craig’s list! Who’d of thunk it?! Go to http://walmart.oodle.com for free classified ad postings.
5. Last tip of the day isn’t a way of generating mlm leads, but rather it’s a philosophy. MASTER ONE METHOD BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT. And hand in hand with that is this one: HAVE A WEEKLY STRATEGY! Implement the basics every week, while you add new traffic methods.
If you are a Lighthouse Marketing System subscriber and missed the call, make sure and log in and listen to the recording, this is a tiny fraction of the great stuff he trained on.
Also, he had a giveaway for listeners, a 20 page book with some incredible scripts he has developed over the last 25 years. To get the free book, just go here, and click on the upper right corner:
To your success! Dave Sherwin.